Cristalleries de Saint-Louis is one of the most revered crystal manufacturers in the world. Its artisans have been practicing the ancient glass-blowing and handcrafting skills for centuries, dating back to 1586. In 1767, Louis XV appointed it as “The Royal Glassworks of Saint-Louis.”
History-making, the company became the first glassworks in continental Europe to produce lead crystal and during the mid-XIXth century introduced the now de rigueur custom of different glasses for different uses.
Saint-Louis joined the Hermès group in 1995 and its portfolio of design includes stemware, barware, vases, decorative accessories, and spectacular chandeliers.