In the wake of the pandemic, Forty One Madison continues to prioritize the safety of all its constituents. As a result, The New York Tabletop Market®, taking place October 13-20, will welcome visitors both in-person by appointment and online through a new digital show hub.
Forty One Madison showrooms are open year round by appointment and will continue to operate in the same fashion through the show. Visitors will be required to check-in for badges and comply with all building safety protocols including mandatory temperature checks and mask-wearing upon entry. Appointments should be made directly with showrooms, a full list of open showrooms will be posted on 41Madison.com.
Guests visiting the building can enjoy a newly open dining option, Mark’s Off Madison, by chef Mark Strausman, known for creating the legendary Freds at Barneys New York locations in New York, Chicago and LA. The restaurant is slated to welcome patrons beginning mid-to-late September for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as takeout/delivery and catering. Socially distanced outdoor seating will be available.
Virtual New York Tabletop Show®
To engage the broader tabletop community, 41Madison.com will host a dedicated New York Tabletop Show® hub with new digital features designed to help visitors better connect with brands from afar. Registrants can expect to enjoy:
- Upgraded Showroom Pages: Dedicated brand pages will be developed to conveniently offer downloadable sell sheets, interactive 3-D virtual tours of showrooms, and direct lines of communication with showrooms.
- Events + Webinars:
- A full schedule of programming with registration details to be announced in the coming weeks. Events will include interactive workshops like floral styling classes, matcha-making, mixology demos, culinary experiences and more.
- Webinars and video content will address important timely topics like:
- Future of Hospitality: a discussion with leading hoteliers and chefs.
- Grateful Gatherings: Transforming traditions in entertaining for Holiday 2020.
- COVID-19 Impact on Consumer Spending.
- Tabletop Trends: Crucial Recovery Considerations.
- Look Book: Featuring top new products across 200+ brands.
- Newsstand: a digital reading room featuring the latest issues from industry publications.
- Tastemaker Takeovers with live Instagram feeds featuring favorite products curated by industry influencers.
Pre-registration for the virtual show will begin on Monday, September 14th. Visit 41madison.com for updates and details on how to register for the upcoming show, both live and online.
Michelle Shen/ Michelles@vpcpartners.com